Sunday, June 5, 2011

Advocare.... Day 4

Today is the 4th day that I've been doing Advocare. So far, so good!  Today I checked in on the scale and was pleasantly surprised.... 4 pounds and 1/2 inch lost in 3 days!  That makes for a total of 9 pounds since May 1st and a little over 3 iniches.  The best part is that I can officially say that I am at pre-pregnancy weight (a huge success for mothers!)  The great thing about Advocare, or more specifically the cleanse portion, is it's not at all about starving yourself.  It's just about eating lots of fruits and veggies and coming up with more creative "snacks" (such as a rice cake with peanut butter and half a banana on it... yum!)  We are even vacationing right now (in Chicago and heading to Michigan) and I'm making it work. 

The 24 day challenge ends the day before my birthday.... perfect timing!  I'm so excited about feeling good... 20 days to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment