Friday, January 14, 2011

From Potty Training to Potty Trained!

Brooklyn has gone an entire week without any accidents.  That means two weeks with only 3!  I think she has the hang of this "going on the potty" thing.  However, I did not realize the amount of independence that would come right along with this new stage.  As a semi-control freak (yes, I like everything in its perfect place and done just the way I want) this new stage is both interesting and difficult.  Funny how the things I don't think she can do by herself, she can, and things I think she should be able to do, she can't.  I guess I have to begin letting ago a little bit... she's growing up!  Good thing I have Addisyn around!  I can count on no independence from her for at least another several months. :) 


Alright, the girls are taking a nap which means "mommy" has an hour (or, hopefully, more) to get my workout in!  Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment